The controller of your personal data processed at HERCO Sp. z o.o. is:
HERCO Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Cieladz (postcode: 96-214), Cieladz 28C, VAT PL8340003651, Statistical no. 005285987, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łodz-Srodmiescie in Lodz, 20th Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 000018553 .
We pay maximum attention to protecting the confidentiality of information concerning the users of the website. Most of the website tabs can be visited without providing any personal data. However, you may be asked to provide some of your personal information during your use of the website. Data entrusted by users is processed for various purposes:
- to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, terminate and for the correct performance of electronically provided services and the processing of user enquiries or requests for information;
- adapting the content of the webpages to the user’s preferences, as well as optimising the use of the webpages in order to determine in particular the type of equipment of the user of the website and to display the website in accordance with that equipment, adapted to the user’s individual needs;
- the generation of statistics which help to understand how users of the website use the webpages and to improve the structure and content of the pages viewed.
We are authorised to collect the following personal data: name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number.
The information collected may only be information voluntarily and independently provided by you, which relates to your person.
1. Marketing data
If you give us your express consent, we will send you information that we believe may be of interest to you or that you request from us, including information on our products and services. If you do not wish to receive any commercial information from us, you may opt out at any time.
If you wish to receive marketing information, you are obliged to provide us with reliable and not misleading information about this fact by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website.
2. Personal data protection
Rules for the collection of personal data
By entrusting us with your personal data, you have the right to inspect it, the right to request its updating and the right to request their erasure. You can also request us to delete your data from our website.
Based on Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 2016, p. 119), hereinafter: GDPR,
we kindly inform you that:
- The Controller of the personal data collected is HERCO Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Cieladz (postcode 96-214), Cieladz 28C.
- In matters related to personal data protection, it is possible to contact the Controller via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Whenever personal data is collected, you will be informed about the purpose, legal basis and duration of the processing of personal data.
- When personal data is processed on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its revocation.
- The recipient of personal data is HERCO Sp. z o.o. or other entities entrusted by the controller with the processing of personal data.
- The controller will not transfer the personal data to a third country or to an international organisation.
- You have the right to demand from the controller access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, as well as to demand the transfer of data, which will be carried out on the principles specified in Chapter III of GDPR.
- You also have the right to object to the processing, which objection can be filed according to the principles set out in Art. 21 of GDPR.
- During the processing of personal data, no automatic decisions concerning you will be made and no profiles will be created, which means that no actions referred to in Art. 22(1) and (4) of GDPR will be taken.
- If you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to achieve the purpose presented from time to time and without its provision it is not possible to achieve it.
3. Identification of visitors to the website
What are cookies? They are small text files that are sent by the pages you visit or the advertising providers on the site. They are saved on the hard drive of your computer when you visit any website.
Our website www.herco.com.pl does not automatically collect any information other than that contained in cookies.
Cookies are information technology files, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal device of the website customer and are intended for use on the webpages of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of a webpage they originate from, the duration of their storage on the terminal device, and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the terminal device of the User of the website and obtains access to them is the owner of the website www.herco.com.pl – HERCO Sp. z o.o.
Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information about you, and it is not possible to determine anybody’s identity on the basis of cookies. These files are not harmful to the device in any way and do not change its settings or the software settings installed on it. The content of these files can only be read by the server that created them.
Cookies are used for the purposes of:
- adapting the content of the webpages of the website to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the webpages; in particular, these files enable recognition of the device of the website user and the appropriate display of the webpage, adjusted to the user’s individual needs;
- the generation of statistics that help to understand how website users use webpages, so that their structure and content can be improved;
- maintenance of the website User’s session;
The following types of cookies are used within the website:
- necessary cookies enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication of cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website;
- security cookies, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud within the website;
- performance cookies, which enable collection of information on how the webpages of the website are used;
- functional cookies, which enable ‘remembering’ the settings the user chooses and personalising the user interface;
- analytical cookies, which enable conducting current web analytics and website statistics;
- social media cookies, enabling integration of the website with social networks (including Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram) used by the user.
In many cases, web -browsing software (web browser) by default allows for the storage of cookies on the user’s end device.
The website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the browser or to inform them of any placement of cookies on their device from time to time.
Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
5. What to do if you do not consent to the files being saved on your device?
Your device’s browser settings for saving files mean that you agree to these files being saved on your device.
6. Automatic data collection
During the user’s visit to the website, the data concerning the visit is automatically collected, i.e. IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. these data do not allow for identification of the user.
7. Data collected when the user contacts us
Once you have contacted us to carry out certain activities via our website, phone or email, we may again require you to provide us with your personal data to confirm your identity and to provide us with a means of contacting you back. This applies to the same personal data that you have already provided. The provision of such data again is not mandatory, yet necessary in order to carry out activities or obtain information which is of interest to the user or which the user requests.
8. Other information
We also use geolocation, i.e. we check from which location (continent, country, province and locality) the request is sent.
We apply the latest technology and special data protection procedures. We use modern data protection mechanisms, including encryption connections in particular.
Any changes do not affect the basic principle: we do not sell or share personal data of users or persons interested in the website offer to or with third parties.